Learn How To start Business Online

Friday, February 20, 2015

3 Extraordinary Ways To Get More Visitor to Your Facebook Fan Page









I will make this short because the video tells all and the blog post I leave at the bottom will give you more information on the topic you are researching about.



I will High light a few points so you get value from this post.



1. You need to freshen up you cover or header whatever you want to call it.

Why? Because think about it let's pick a couple examples.

Dollar General Have you been in this store they change some part of the store every month.
How about your grocery store there is always a section that they change right.
Way not do that with your page most businesses are doing it.



2. To get more traffic you have to work on your post reach and getting people invited to your Facebook Fan Page



How can you do that?



There are lots of ways here's one I use is I join like groups and some groups to add me banners get on those and start joining people they are getting popular.



Start posting on other peoples post and ask them to return the favor.



Some do some don't don't worry about it if they don't someone else will help you.



Laws of the universe. People are always want to get what they want before they give anything up.



Don't be like them give unconditional. It will come back to you.



3. Post about 5 times a day I use the schedule post to spread the post out.



I try to find 2 videos 2 quotes and 1 blog post.



All this should help you have some more success with your Facebook fan page...



Here is the actually blog post go here for more research on this topic.

http://buildingabrandonline.com/BetterFutureAhead/3-amazing-ways-to-beef-up-your-facebook-fan-page/



Here is the video link if you want to go there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sYpzdEpdyg



Here is my Facebook Fan Page  https://www.facebook.com/IdealOnlineHomeBusiness



One last thing my friends you are probably looking to make more money online right...



Well I like to give you the opportunity of my Free video training on how to be a phenomenal marketer.



I will show how to be different to be above most marketers out there today..



If your not making any money or if you are new start here today.



All I need is your email so I can send it to you.  Click here now.



Thanks for you time and hope you got some value from the post and video.



I truly want to help you...



No comments:

Post a Comment